Waste and recycling services may be ordered for commercial properties by completing the Application - Waste/Recycling Services or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning Customer Service Centre on 1300 878 001 .
Townsville Waste Services offers a variety of services to commercial clients and operates 365 days per year.
To view a copy of Townsville Waste Services capability statement for Collection, Disposal and Recovery click here.
Different types of Commercial Bins
Rear Lift System
- Ideal for lightweight and small to mid-sized commercial and industrial wastes such as general office, paper, cardboard, packaging food and other perishables.
- Perfect secondary partner for a primary front lift or roll-on/roll-off waste system.
- Carts and containers come standard with lids and solid rubber wheels making them suitable for indoors and outdoors.
- Particularly good for businesses that generate odorous food wastes such as fish and chicken as the waste can be bagged and cleared daily to minimise unwanted smells.
- Carts and containers can be supplied in a range of sizes and colours ensuring this system is totally compatible to on-site requirements.
Front Lift System
- Ideal for light to medium density and small to mid-sized commercial and industrial wastes such as general office, paper, cardboard and packaging.
- Typical businesses using this system include hotels, offices, workshops, factories, shopping centres and distribution outlets.
- Customised containers designed to suit your requirements with a standard range of containers from 1.5 to 4.5m3 being readily available.
- Container options and accessories ensure this system is totally compatible to customer requirements
- High volume waste generators can utilise on-site stationary compactor further reducing costs and service requirements.
Roll on – Roll off System
- Ideal for commercial and industrial clients who generate large volumes of waste and have the space available to store containers on-site, such as construction and building industries, shopping centres, manufacturing, large multi-business complexes and hospitals.
- Bulk containers are ideal for dense, bulky, non-compactable commercial and industrial wastes such as timber, wood, steel, concrete, brick, soils and asbestos.
- Container sizes range from 8 to 31m3 capacities and are made of heavy duty steel.
- High volume waste producers can utilise an on-site stationary or transportable compactor to further reduce costs and service requirements.
- Importantly, the RORO system is easy to use. It can be fed by hand, chute, conveyor, tippler and other specialist equipment. The large rear doors make depositing bulky materials easier and safer.
Bulk Bins - Sizes Available
- 660 litre
- 0.75 cubic metre
- 1 cubic metre
- 1.5 cubic metre
- 3 cubic metre
Townsville Waste Services
For more information, please phone the Customer Service Centre on 1300 878 001 or send an email to Townsville Waste.