Please be advised that council's administration and Customer Service Centres will be closed from 3pm on Friday November 28 and reopen at 8.30am on Monday December 1.
Like or Follow us to get the latest !
* You can also call (07) 4727 9000 during business hours to reach the Customer Service Centre, however we cannot guarantee the availability of this number during emergency events.
Customer Service Standards
Townsville City Council commits to provide you with:
- Prompt and efficient services
- Easy access to our services
- Friendly, professional service
- Accurate and consistent information
View the full Townsville City Council Customer Service Charter here.
You are welcome to complete our Customer Service Contact Survey online or download to complete and mail to:
Townsville City Council
PO Box 1268
Townsville Qld 4810
You can also collect a copy from any of our Customer Service Centres.
The Customer Service Standard – Water Supply, Wastewater Services, Solid Waste and Recycling Services outlines the rights and obligations of Townsville Water and Townsville Waste Services to its customers.
Translation and Interpretive Services
If you require a translating or interpreting service, please call 131405. For more information about translating and interpreting services, visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship's website.