Council's Customer Service Centre at 103 Walker Street is undergoing refurbishments to provide a better customer service experience. During this refurbishments, this centre will operate as usual. Visit this link for more information.
* You can also call (07) 4727 9000 during business hours to reach the Customer Service Centre, however we cannot guarantee the availability of this number during emergency events.
Customer Service Charter
Townsville City Council commits to provide you with:
- Prompt and efficient services
- Easy access to our services
- Friendly, professional service
- Accurate and consistent information
Visit our Customer Service site for more information on our Charter and Customer Service Standards for Townsville Water and Waste.
Translation and Interpretive Services
If you require a translating or interpreting service, please call 131405. For more information about translating and interpreting services, visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.