Townsville City Council 2011/12 Annual Report
Council’s 2011/12 Annual Report was adopted by council on 27 November 2012.
Five reasons to ‘take five’ with council’s annual report:
- Discover what services council provides and what was done in the community during 2011/12.
- Learn about plans for 2012/13 and what challenges lie ahead.
- Find out where your rates go – read the Community Financial Report or review the detailed financial statements.
- Flick through some statistics such as the number of potholes fixed, rubbish bins emptied or hours spent pruning trees in parks.
- See how council is delivering on its Community and Corporate Plans and how council has considered findings from the Community Attitude Survey.
Townsville City Council Annual Report Archive
Townsville City Council Annual Report 2010/11 (4.75MB)
Townsville City Council Annual Report 2009/2010 (3.51MB)
Townsville City Council Annual Report 2008/09 (2.6MB)
Townville City Council and Thuringowa City Council Annual Reports
*As the reporting period spanned beyond amalgamation, all three organisations were required to prepare individual Annual Reports for the 2007/2008 financial year.
These are large files and are recommended for download by a broadband connection. To view the file in person, please contact council