Enjoy the ambience at any CityLibraries branch as you access free wireless internet on your wireless enabled device (laptop computer, iPad, iPod, etc).
- Access Townsville City Council’s Public Computer and Internet Use Policy.
- Ensure you have reliable, current virus and security check software on your device.
These networks are unsecured.
- Ensure the wireless switch on your device is on.
- Right click on the wireless icon on the bottom right hand of your screen.
- Choose the wireless network from the list and click Connect.
Choose cotlib when at Thuringowa Central Library, aitlib when at
Aitkenvale Library, and communityconnect at Flinders Street Library.
Note: communityconnect has a 50MB download allowance.
- Wait for the device to connect. Roll the cursor over the wireless icon on the bottom right of your screen.
This message should be displayed:
- Disconnect when finished.
For more information, please ask your friendly staff at CityLibraries.