Most of our customers are very considerate and we would like to thank them for their co-operation.
Please remember that it is the property owner's responsibility to ensure the bin is accessible at all times for our drivers.
Keep the following points in mind:
- Put your bin(s) out by 6am
- Do not overload bin (maximum weight 50kgs)
- The bin lid must be able to close
- Do not block pedestrian pathways or vehicle access
- Space your bins at least 50cm apart for access during collection
If you believe your bin has been missed please contact the Customer Service Centre on 1300 878 001. Generally your bin will be picked up on the same day or within one working day after you lodge your request. A fee will apply for a return service.
Please check our current fees and charges.
For more information, please phone the Customer Service Centre on 1300 878 001 or send an email to Townsville Waste.