The Community Information Centre provides a range of services to the community. You can:
- Contact us for any information that you have difficulty finding.
- Call in to see us if you are having problems accessing the services that you need.
- Use our Community Directory database to discover the wealth of services and activities available.
- Use the Events Calendar database to find out what's happening in town.
- Submit your event on the Events Calendar.
- Subscribe to the Townsville Arts E-bulletin.
- Browse our large collection of brochures on display.
- Check out our publications.
- Use our photocopying and fax service for a small fee.
- Ask about our special search facilities.
- Book our community window display space to promote your event or organisation.
- Display your information on our Community Noticeboard.
- Find us on Facebook.
Have a look at the Community Information Centre flyer. If you would like some hard copies of the flyer for display contact the CIC.
For more information, please phone 4771 4230 to contact the Community Information Centre.