Cr Colleen Doyle
Business phone: 13 48 10
Mobile phone: 0418 273 817
- Community and Cultural Development
- Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
- Inclusive Community Advisory Committee
- Art Acquisition Working Group
- Human/Social Sub-Group (recovery committee)
- Governance and Finance
- Townsville Water and Waste
- Financial Assistance and Events Group (FAEG)
Divisional Newsletter - Division 9
We respect your privacy.
- Newsletter May 2019 (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Newsletter October 2018 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Newsletter July 2018 (PDF, 2.5 MB)
- Newsletter November 2017 (PDF, 5.9 MB)
- Newsletter April 2017 (PDF, 592.6 KB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 886.8 KB)
- Newsletter December 2015 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Newsletter July 2015 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Newsletter December 2014 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Newsletter July 2014 (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Newsletter September 2013 (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Divisional Boundary as at March 2020
Council divisions were reviewed by the Local Government Change Commission in 2019, with the boundary changes commencing at the March 2020 elections.
- Electoral Commission Queensland ECQ - Final Electoral Boundaries - Townsville City (effective from March 2020)
- Interactive Map - Electoral Commission Queensland (final and existing boundaries)
Townsville born and bred, Colleen is passionate about this city and believes there is no better place in the world to live.
With over 30 years’ experience in community services and planning and development, Colleen brings to Council extensive knowledge and an understanding of the issues facing our seniors, people with a disability and their families as well as issues affecting marginalised groups within the community. She works hard to ensure all members of the community have equal access to information and services.
Colleen has a Bachelor Degree in Community Welfare. She has held the positions of Manager, Community Services with the Townsville City Council and Regional Respite Services and Allied Health Manager with Blue Care North Queensland.
She and her husband own three small businesses within the retail, venue and motor industry sectors and she understands the challenges facing local small business operators. She is also very aware of the social and economic value local businesses have in Townsville.
Colleen has three sons aged between 16 and 24 years. She has a keen interest in all sport with a particular passion for netball and body building.