Cr Verena Coombe
Business phone: 13 48 10
Mobile phone: 0439 854 820
- Governance and Finance
- Economic Sub-Group (recovery committee)
- Infrastructure Services
- Community and Cultural Development
- Audit Committee
- Financial Assistance and Events Group (FAEG)
- Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee – member
- Innovation and Business Advisory Group – representative
Divisional Newsletter - Division 6
We respect your privacy.
- Newsletter January 2020
- Newsletter October 2018 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Newsletter November 2017 (PDF, 5.9 MB)
- Newsletter April 2017 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 515.2 KB)
Divisional Map - current
Divisional Boundary as at March 2020
Council divisions were reviewed by the Local Government Change Commission in 2019, with the boundary changes commencing at the March 2020 elections.
- Electoral Commission Queensland ECQ - Final Electoral Boundaries - Townsville City (effective from March 2020)
- Interactive Map - Electoral Commission Queensland (final and existing boundaries)
Verena Coombe’s vision of Townsville is of a vibrant community with a thriving economy offering broad based business, employment, education and lifestyle opportunities.
Verena’s career has spanned both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors. She enjoys contributing to the local community by volunteering with many organisations including the RSL, Arcadian Surf Lifesaving Club and as immediate past President of the Hermit Park Tigers AFL Club.
With a passion for inclusive economic development, Verena works to bring focus to events, tourism and local arts and culture that grow both our economic and social capital, while showcasing our city’s lifestyle.