Cr Verena Coombe
Business phone: 13 48 10
Mobile phone: 0439 854 820
- Governance and Finance
- Economic Sub-Group (recovery committee)
- Infrastructure Services
- Community and Cultural Development
- Audit Committee
- Financial Assistance and Events Group (FAEG)
- Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee – member
- Innovation and Business Advisory Group – representative
We respect your privacy.
While we always try to ensure the information we publish in our e-newsletters is accurate, the information is subject to change. Council is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience arising from the use of our e-newsletters or social media channels.
Similarly, links to external websites and other social media accounts are provided as a convenience to users and such sites and associated content may not be under the control of the Townsville City Council and the use of these respective third party links does not imply endorsement of that website, service or person by council.
- Newsletter October 2018 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Newsletter November 2017 (PDF, 5.9 MB)
- Newsletter April 2017 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 515.2 KB)
Verena Coombe’s vision of Townsville is of a vibrant community with a thriving economy offering broad based business, employment, education and lifestyle opportunities.
Verena’s career has spanned both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors. She enjoys contributing to the local community by volunteering with many organisations including the RSL, Arcadian Surf Lifesaving Club and as immediate past President of the Hermit Park Tigers AFL Club.
With a passion for inclusive economic development, Verena works to bring focus to events, tourism and local arts and culture that grow both our economic and social capital, while showcasing our city’s lifestyle.