Ingham Road Intersection Upgrade
Ingham Road is a sub-arterial road that services the Bohle Industrial area. Approximately 13,000 vehicles use this road each day, of which approximately 25% are commercial vehicles.
Everett and Weston Street intersection (Stage 1) is currently being constructed and will see the construction of a new dual lane roundabout.
Council also plans to upgrade the following intersections:
- Ingham Road/Webb Drive (2017/18 - Stage 2)
- Ingham Road/Enterprise Street (2018/19 - Stage 3).
Stage 2 Design requirements
- reconstruct the Webb Drive intersection to include multi-lanes, traffic signals and street lighting
- modify drainage to accommodate the works
- construct a service road to allow safe access to business properties
- Ingham Road Concept Layout Plan (PDF, 9.6 MB)
- Stage 2 - Webb Drive Concept Layout Plan (PDF, 150.3 KB)
- Project Update - Stage 2 Webb Drive - February 2017 (PDF, 368.8 KB)
- Project Update - Stage 1 Weston/Everett Streets - December 2016 (PDF, 367.6 KB)
Council is currently seeking community feedback in regards to the proposed four lane conversion of Ingham Road and upgrade to associated intersections.
To have your say, please call or email council to discuss the design or arrange a meeting. Please include ‘Ingham Road Intersections Upgrade’ in the subject heading of the email.
|Dates (indicative)||Key Information|
|Current to November 2017||Concept design development|
|Current to June 2017||Community consultation on concept design|
|Late 2017||Construction commence|
|End 2018||Construction complete|