Ingham Road Intersections Upgrade
Council is working to upgrade three Ingham Road intersections to improve traffic flow and heavy vehicle safety in the Bohle Industrial Area.
State and Federal funding through the State Government Transport Infrastructure Development Scheme and the Heavy Vehicle Safety and Productivity Program has contributed to this project.
The work, to be completed in three stages, began with the construction of a new dual lane roundabout at the Ingham Road, Western and Everett Streets intersection.
Work to upgrade the intersection of Ingham Road and Webb Drive is nearing completion, with the installation of traffic lights scheduled to be complete by early December 2018.
A Request for Tender to install traffic lights and upgrade the intersection of Ingham Road and Enterprise Street is currently open and will close 14 December 2018.
Once all three intersections are upgraded, Council plans to four-lane Ingham Road between the Bruce Highway and Mather Street.
- 09.11.2018 – Major intersection upgrade creates 30 local jobs
- 08.06.2018 – Major intersection upgrade to improve safety and create 30 jobs
- 22.05.2018 – Intersection upgrade to improve travel times and create up to 30 jobs
- 17.01.2017 – Safety upgrade starts on Ingham Rd industrial area
- 27.06.2017 – 2017/18 Budget – Budget drives good deal for road spending
- Ingham Road 4-Laning Concept Plan (PDF, 9.6 MB)
- Stage 2 Webb Drive Intersection Concept Plan (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Stage 3 Enterprise Street Intersection Concept Plan (PDF, 7.9 MB)
Stakeholder engagement discussions and information sharing is ongoing throughout the project with all affected businesses.
Should you have any questions regarding the project, please contact Project Management by phoning 13 48 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org