Ingham Road Upgrade
Ingham Road is a sub-arterial road that services the Bohle Industrial area. Approximately 13,000 vehicles use this road each day, of which approximately 25% are commercial vehicles.
Upgrading Ingham Road to four lanes will improve the overall safety for all road users and better accommodate the ever-increasing flow of heavy vehicle traffic within the area. The upgrade will also include improvements to the intersections located at:
- Weston/Everett Streets (Stage 1);
- Webb Drive (Stage 2); and
- Enterprise Street (Stage 3).
The work, to be completed in three stages, will begin with the construction of a new dual lane roundabout at the Ingham Road, Weston and Everett Stree Intersection.
A contract of $3.25M for the Stage 1 works has been approved by Council. Stage 1 works have been contracted to Mendi Constructions.
- Ingham Road Concept Layout Plan (PDF, 9.6 MB)
- Stage 2 - Webb Drive Concept Layout Plan (PDF, 150.3 KB)
- Project Update - Stage 2 Webb Drive - February 2017 (PDF, 368.8 KB)
- Project Update - Stage 2 Webb Drive - January 2017 (PDF, 364.5 KB)
- Project Update - Stage 1 Weston/Everett Streets - December 2016 (PDF, 367.6 KB)
- Project Update - Stage 1 Weston/Everett Streets - June 2016 (PDF, 351.8 KB)
Council is currently seeking community feedback in regards to the overall concept design of the proposed upgrade of Ingham Road to four lanes and the associated intersection upgrades.