A successful application is approved subject to conditions. The more common conditions imposed by council have been standardised to provide the industry with consistent and acceptable outcomes. The following list of standard conditions is not exhaustive and development proposals may attract any number of non-standard conditions or requirements.
- material change of use (DOCX, 115.5 KB)
- reconfiguring a lot (subdivision of land) (DOCX, 871.1 KB)
- operational works (DOCX, 73.5 KB)
- advertising devices (DOCX, 776.0 KB)
- building works - code assessable DOCX, 786.4 KB
Standard drawings show the minimum standard that council has adopted with regard to certain types of work. Standards have been developed for works on roads, drainage, water and other miscellaneous activities. Council has a number of new and former standard drawings available to the public, visit our Drawings and Specifications page.