|NEW COMMUNITY DIRECTORY|
Recently, the Community Information Centre moved to a new website and have now created a new Townsville Directory replacing the previous Community Directory.
Below is some information on registering your organisation.
CIC Directory Registration Guide.
- Select “Account” from the top menu and create an account.
- Once your account has been created you can start adding a listing by selecting “Add Your Listing” from the top menu and select the directory you wish to be listed in.
- From here, simply complete the form with information about your organisation along with your logo and any pictures.
- Once you are happy, click “Submit”.
- Your entry will be sent to our admin for approval and allocation to the appropriate category within the directory.
- If you have multiple listings or you want to be in more than one directory you will need to make a separate entry for each.
- Once the admins have approved your listing, you receive an email confirmation and your listing will be live on the site.
- As the owner of the listing, you will able to login to your account and update your listing as you need to.
Visit our Festive Flags page for entry details.