Grants & Funding
Townsville City Council is moving towards a new platform for our delivery of grants and partnerships.
Townsville City Council has recently conducted an independent review, engaging the Community to help drive and develop an exciting new grants program.
We listened to your feedback, and this grants program will be ready to roll-out in early 2019. We will provide a new grants framework with:
- An amazing new grants program to streamline and simplify processes
- Clear and easy guidelines
- Simple application process
- Quicker timeframe between applying and receiving application outcome
Development of the new exciting grants program is underway. While we are transforming, the following grants are currently open:
Supporting the local sporting community through the provision of financial assistance.
Supporting the local Townsville community though a range of grant and sponsorship programs.
- Community Micro-Grants
- Mayor's Community Assistance Fund
- Waiver of Venue and Park Hire Fees
- Community Photocopier Program
- Pulse Townsville Grants Program
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between state and local governments which invests in quality arts and cultural experiences across Queensland based on locally determined priorities.
A series of forms, templates and guidelines for applying for grants and sponsorships.
A list of alternate funding sources which may also be helpful in sourcing financial assistance for projects and ventures. Including the Philip Leong Youth Programme and Theodore Kuchar Scholarship for Excellence in Music.