Guides & Forms
Townsville City Council requires that all recipients of grants complete an acquittal within twenty eight (28) days, unless otherwise advised, from the completion of their project.
Applicants who were in receipt of a grant prior to 1st February 2019, and are now at the acquittal stage, please email email@example.com and we will send you an email with a link to an updated form to complete.
The grant categories that this may be applicable for include;
- Community Capacity Building Grant – Community Cultural Awareness
- Community Capacity Building Grant – Community Organisation Support
- Community Capacity Building Grant – Partnerships and Sponsorships
- Community Heritage Grant
- Community Micro Grant
- Festivals and Events Grant
- Get Active Grant – Club Capacity Building
- Pulse Townsville Grant
- Get Active Grant – Elite Sportsperson (Individual)
- Get Active Grant – Elite Sportsperson (Team)
- Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) Grant
If you have received a grant after 1 February 2019, you will receive an automatic email from SmartyGrants with the link to your acquittal form.
If you have any questions about your grant or the acquittal process, please contact the team via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council funds local non-profit community groups and initiatives through our Community Grants Program. When a group receives a grant from us, they agree to acknowledge council's contribution on materials produced to support their project. This acknowledgement, depending on the amount of funding received, may include logo presence on supporting publications, displays or signage.
Where possible the full colour logo should be used. If the collateral has a background other than white or is only produced in black and white then the mono version should be used.
Please download the Giving Support Logo Guide (PDF) for more detailed information on sizing, spacing and specific funding acknowledgements.
Download Council Logos
Acknowledging RADF and Arts Queensland Grants
RADF grant recipients must acknowledge the financial assistance provided by the Queensland Government and the Townsville City Council by ensuring that all project materials include:
- The Queensland Government Crest and Townsville City Council logos; and
- The words ‘The Regional Arts Development Fund is a partnership between the Queensland Government and the Townsville City Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland’.
To make it easier for successful RADF applicants, the locked Queensland government and Townsville City Council logos can be downloaded below:
- TCC and QG portrait logos (JPEG)
- TCC and QG portrait logos (EPS)
- TCC and QG landscape logos (JPEG)
- TCC and QG landscape logos (EPS)
If you would prefer a copy of these forms sent to you via post or for further information contact council's Grants Officer on 13 48 10 or send an email.