Social Grants & Partnerships
A city for people
Townsville City Social Grants and Partnerships provide funding and in-kind support to help build a vibrant, liveable city for everyone.
Social Grants and Partnerships Priorities
To apply for a grant or partnership, your initiative will need to align to one of the following five priorities:
- Boost Townsville’s art and cultural experience.
- Build a community that is safe and resilient.
- Support multicultural diversity and community inclusiveness.
- Develop healthy and active lifestyles.
- Grow the capacity of Townsville through shared knowledge and learning.
We encourage any application for funding that clearly supports any of these priorities.
These priorities are part of the Townsville City Council’s Corporate Plan. Priorities will change at Council’s discretion to ensure they support community needs. Please read the Priorities Information Sheet to help gain a better understanding.
To enhance people’s experience of Townsville as a liveable and vibrant city by providing services that support the growth of an inclusive, knowledgeable, active, safe and healthy community.