CityLibraries Townsville would like your feedback that will help us continue to provide valuable services and events for our community.
We Love Our Libraries 2020
We love our libraries and we value your feedback! We’d love to know your views about your library via this short survey. It should take around 3 minutes to complete and will provide valuable information about the role and impact of libraries in the community. To thank you for taking the time to complete the survey there are 5 x $100 gift cards up for grabs, simply follow the link at the end of the survey to go into the draw!
Terms and Conditions - We Love our Libraries Entry Form
Townsville City Council (“TCC”), ABN 44 741 992 072, of 103 Walker Street, Townsville, Queensland 4810.
“We Love Our Libraries 2020 Survey” runs 03/02/2020 to 29/02/2020.
WHO CAN ENTER
The Promotion is open to attendees of CityLibraries Townsville and other community members.
Only one entry per person
To receive a prize, a prize winner will be required to provide Council with their personal details and if under 18 years must have a legal guardian’s permission to provide the requisite details.
HOW TO ENTER
An Eligible Entrant can enter the competition by attending any CityLibraries Townsville branch or online via our website or Facebook page and providing personal details to Townsville City Council via the written portal.
CONDUCT OF THE PRIZE DRAWS
The Promoter will randomly choose winners onsite at Thuringowa Library, 86 Thuringowa Drive at 10am Winners will be notified via email or phone on 4 March 2020, confirming the prize.
The winner does not need to be present at the time of draw and will be able to collect the prize from their preferred CityLibraries Townsville branch.
All draws by the Council regarding winning entries are final.
There will be no redraws.
The following prizes will be drawn in the following order:
All Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be exchanged for alternate prizes or offers.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
Following the Prize Draw, the Promoter will contact the Winner via email or phone number on 4 March 2020 confirming the prize.
If the Prize winner cannot be contacted by 11 March 2020 the prize will be redrawn until a winner can be notified.
- Winners will be contacted directly on 4 March 2020.
- Only one entry per person
- To receive a prize a prize winner will be required to provide Council with their personal details and if under 18 years must have a legal guardian’s permission to provide the requisite details.
- By entering the competition all entrants understand and agree to participate in photographs taken by Council post the competition draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any group or person entry into the Promotion at any time.
- Entries submitted by Eligible Entrants may be used in advertising and promotional material by TCC in any medium (including, but not limited to television, print, press, cinema, radio, email, website and social media) and by entering the Promotion the Entrant consents to the use/publication of the Entry for an unlimited period of time, worldwide.
- Entries remain the property of the Promoter.
- Participation in the Promotion indicates acceptance of the Privacy Statement & Terms and Conditions governing the promotion.
For further privacy information please visit our Libraries Collection Notice.