Strand Ephemera, a much loved and highly anticipated biennial event, is celebrating its 20th year in 2021!
Entries closed Friday 20 November, 2020.
Strand Ephemera is the North’s leading outdoor sculpture festival gaining considerable media coverage and attracting local, national, and international visitors. Strand Ephemera is organised by Townsville City Galleries.
Competitive works and curated sculptures will be on display along Townsville’s picturesque 2km beachfront, The Strand, from 17- 25 July 2021.
Strand Ephemera 2021:
- Will host 20 competitive sculptures and a curated selection by invited artists
- Is open to local, national, and international artists, school and community group entries
- Attracts over 120,000 visitors
Awards and subsidies include:
- $10,000 Major Prize
- $1,000 People’s Choice Award
- $5,000 Artist fee for all successful entries