The Get Active Clubs program provides local sporting clubs with a professionally managed club development and support program. This program encourages sporting clubs, no matter their size, to have professional assistance in everything from starting a club to managing a club successfully.
The Get Active Clubs program assists and empowers clubs to:
• Increase levels of participation in their sport
• Be well managed and governed
• Achieve good practice and minimum operating standards
• Develop an environment that will promote growth and development
• Provide an atmosphere and culture that is attractive to current and future club members
Please take a look around the site to see how you can keep up to date with the latest news, read about the wonderful volunteers and clubs within the Townsville sports sector and if you need to report something to council, please report it through the Maintenance Request page.
Are you interested in becoming a Get Active Club and unlocking the benefits of the member’s portal?
Do you want to stay up to date and make sure you receive important information about upcoming local opportunities, events, grants, reminders, and club news? The Get Active Blast is sent to all club and organisation contacts throughout Townsville when we have information to share.
This is for Get Active Club Members so make sure you register for the portal to ensure you don’t miss out.