Mayor Jenny Hill has handed down her Budget for the 2018-19 period with the biggest infrastructure spend in Townsville City Council’s history.
The Townsville City Council 2018/19 Operational Plan and Budget was adopted at the Ordinary Council Meeting on Tuesday 26 June 2018.
- 26.06.2018 - Council delivers record infrastructure and capital spend
- 26.06.2018 - Suburban parks to receive boost in 2018/19 Budget
- 26.06.2018 - Water Recycling System to be funded in Council's Budget
- 26.06.2018 - Mayor Jenny Hill delivers 1.9 percent rate rise
- 25.06.2018 - Animal lovers to be big winners in Council Budget
- 26.06.2018 - Funding to flow for new water pipeline
- 25.06.2018 - 15-minute free parking for the CBD
- 26.06.2018 - Council investing in projects and jobs for the future
Visit our Festive Flags page for entry details.