Services & Community Development
North Queensland Toyota Cowboys Merchandise Competition
Congratulations to the 13 lucky community groups, clubs and organisations that won in our Cowboys Jersey Giveaway Competition. The winners were:
- North Queensland Cricket Association Inc (Major Prize Winner)
- Aitkenvale Stingers Swim Club Inc
- Alzheimers Australia (Qld) Limited
- Angel-Paws Inc
- Canine Obedience Club of Townsville Inc
- Daigaku Judo Club - Townsville Inc
- Northern Beaches United Football Club Inc
- NQ Phoenix Dragon Boat Club Inc
- The Sporting Wheelies and Disabled, Sport and Recreation Association of Queensland Inc
- Townsville BMX Club Inc
- Townsville Citizens Band Association Inc
- Townsville Road Runners Club Inc
- Townsville Warriors Football Club Inc.
Congratulations to the winners!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are valued members of the Townsville community and as such their contribution is highly regarded by council.
Provides a range of information material and links to assist multicultural residents of Townsville
Council focuses on families through the public endorsement of clear principles and values that it will strive to meet based on our Family Charter.
Council provides a range of information and guides to assist members of the community with a disability.
We have some useful guides and information to assist our seniors.
We provide throughout the year information and programs for women including International Women's Day.
We have a range of free and low-cost education opportunities available for students of all ages.
We recognise the significant value of young people and their contributions.
A Council initiative which provides a platform to provide information and engage with Townsville community groups and organisations to ensure they have the information, skills and tools so our community groups are effective, efficient and have a sustainable future.