Online Library Living
We are still delivering all your favourites online so you and the kids can enjoy from the comfort of your home! Plus, we have something for everyone in our online resources section, all you have to do is become a member of our CityLibraries and start enjoying audio books, movies, comics and more for FREE!
If you have missed a session or want to re-watch a favourite, browse the videos and downloadable resources below.
Join us every Wednesday at 10am on our Facebook page and read along with your favourite library storytellers and their books of the week.
Suitable for 3-5 years of age and their carers.
- Episode 8 - Hairy Maclary
- Episode 7 - Molly the Grey Kangaroo
- Special Star Wars Episode
- Episode 6 - Ten Scared Fish
- Mother's Day Special: Your Hand in my Hand & Onesie Mumsie
- Episode 4 - The Gobbledygook
- Episode 3 - Peppa Goes to Hospital & Where is the Green Sheep
- Episode 1 - Little Bilby's Aussie Easter Egg Hunt by Yvonne Mes
- Easter Bunny Activity Book (PDF, 803.6 KB)
Baby Rhyme Time
Stimulate your child's brain development, speech and senses with nursery rhymes and finger plays that you can enjoy at home.
Join us every Tuesday at 10am on our Facebook page. It's a great session designed for children.
Suitable for children up to two years of age and their carers.
Develop your toddler's concentration and early literacy skills with songs, dance and a story.
Suitable for children 2-3 years of age and their carers
- Toddler Time with Caitlyn & Simone - Episode 7
- Toddler Time with Caitlyn & Simone - Episode 6
- Toddler Time with Caitlyn & Simone - Episode 5
- Toddler Time with Jacob & Bel - Episode 4
- Toddler Time with Mikayla and Simone - Episode 3
- Toddler Time with Brittany and Simone - Episode 2
- Toddler Time with Brittany and Simone - Episode 1