Our Commitment to Diversity
At Council, we provide a positive and supportive working environment to our employees. We value a diverse and inclusive culture as well as diversity in its people such as cultural and physical diversity (people with disabilities).
Diversity & Inclusion
- 5.15% of Council employees identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander (with a goal of 8% by 2023).
- 1.96% of Council employees identify with a disability.
- 4.8% of Council employees identify as English being their second language.
- 1 in 3 Council staff are aged between 20 & 35.
- 1 in 3 senior leadership roles in Council is held by a woman.
As at January 2020.
Diversity and Inclusion Infographic (PDF, 36.5 KB)