Our Commitment to Diversity
At Council, we provide a positive and supportive working environment to our employees. We value a diverse and inclusive culture as well as diversity in its people such as cultural and physical diversity (people with disabilities).
Diversity & Inclusion
- 5.44% of Council employees identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander (with a goal of 8% by 2023).
- 1.56% of Council employees identify with a disability.
- 4.83% of Council employees identify as English being their second language.
- 30% of Council staff are aged between 15 & 35 years old.
- 40% of senior leadership roles in Council are female (General Manager status and above).
As at 1 August 2022.