Forms & Permits

Following is a complete list of forms and permits used across Council.

Development Application Forms

Development applications assessable under the Planning Act 2016, must be lodged using one or both of the forms below, depending on your application. These forms are provided by the Department of State Development, Infrastructure and Planning (DILGP).

For Change Application requests, please use:

To apply to extend your application, please use:

Plumbers and Drainers Forms

Plumbing and drainage applications assessable under the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2018 must be lodged on the relevant approved plumbers and drainers forms provided by the Department of Housing and Public Works.

Hard copies of the plumbers and drainers forms are available from the Customer Service Centre, 103 Walker Street or 86 Thuringowa Drive.