Mayor Jenny Hill has handed down her Budget for the 2019-20 period.
The Townsville City Council 2019/20 Operational Plan and Budget was adopted at the Ordinary Council Meeting on Tuesday 25 June 2019.
- 2019/20 Budget - Budget to deliver minimal 2 percent rate rise
- 2019/20 Budget - More than 2,800 jobs forecast from $409.1m infrastructure spend
- 2019/20 Budget - Works for Queensland funding helping to make a splash at Riverway
- 2019/20 Budget - Council investing over $15 million on major events and the arts
- 2019/20 Budget - Council keeping Townsville moving through transport infrastructure spend
- 2019/20 Budget - Further support provided to monsoon-affected ratepayers
- 2019/20 Budget - Reforms and removing red tape save ratepayers $38 million
- 2019/20 Budget - Townsville 2020 Masterplan coming into sharp focus
- 2019/20 Budget - Water security projects flowing in Council Budget
- 2019/20 Budget - Community safety top priority in 2019/20 Budget
Water Conservation Measures
The new system of three days a week on an odds/evens system from dusk to dawn (5pm – 8am) will provide people with greater flexibility.
Visit What's On Townsville
What's On Townsville is the North's Ultimate Event Guide! See today, this week this month or browse music, film, theatre, festivals, tours, markets, sporting events and more.
Visit the Emergency Management Dashboard for tips and information on how to prepare for disaster season.