Council services over Easter
Date published: 24 March 2016
Council services over Easter:
* Townsville Waste refuse and recycling collection services will continue as normal over the public holidays at Easter (Good Friday and Easter Monday).
* All landfills will be closed on Good Friday only. Services will be as normal for the remainder of the weekend at each landfill/transfer station.
* Customer Service Centres and Administration offices will be closed over the Easter period from 5pm Thursday 24 March and reopen 8.30am Tuesday 29 March. 1300 878 001 after hours service will be available for emergency calls
* The Council’s libraries will be closed over the four days of Easter from Good Friday, March 25 to Monday, March 28
Perc Tucker Regional Gallery
* Closed Good Friday, Saturday Easter Monday, open Sunday (10am – 2pm)
* Closed Good Friday, Saturday and Easter Monday, open standard hours Sunday (10am – 5pm)
Pool operating hours over the Easter Break
* Closed - Good Friday, March 25
* Open - 8am-4pm Saturday, March 26
* Open – normal advertised hours Sunday, March 27 (see council website) www.townsville.qld.gov.au
* Open – 8am-4pm Monday, March 28