Living in the North
Welcome to the first edition of Townsville - Living In The North. Townsville City Council’s new look community magazine is all about keeping you up-to-date with what’s happening in your division, throughout our community and around the city.
For your chance to win a 2019 North Queensland Cowboys signed jersey* sign up to one or more of Council’s e-newsletters.
Competition closes 30 September, 2019 at 11.59pm.
View the online edition of Living in the North
Terms and Conditions
|TCC Website Competition – E-newsletter Sign Up|
Townsville City Council (“TCC”), ABN 44 741 992 072, of 103 Walker Street,|
Townsville, Queensland 4810.
|PROMOTION PERIOD||The competition (“Promotion”) will commence 9 August, 2019 and end 30 September, 2019 at 11.59pm. (“Promotion Period”).|
|HOW TO ENTER||An Eligible Entrant can enter the competition by filling in the entry details on the relevant webpage.|
|WHO CAN ENTER||The Promotion is open to all people in the Townsville area.|
|CONDUCT OF THE PRIZE DRAWS||
A random prize picker will be used to decide the winner.|
The winner will be drawn and notified via contact details provided. The winner must collect his/her prize by 31 October, 2019. If the prize is not collected by this time, the prize will be redrawn.
One winner only. The prize is a 2019 North Queensland Cowboys signed jersey, valued at $600.00.|
The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be exchanged for alternate prizes or offers.
|NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS||The winner will be contacted via contact details provided on the webpage no later than 4 October, 2019|
1. To receive a prize, a prize winner may be required to provide Council with their personal details and if under 18 years must have a legal guardian’s permission to provide the requisite details.
2. By entering the competition all entrants understand and agree to participate in photographs taken by Council post the competition draw.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any group or person entry into the Promotion at any time.
4. Entries submitted by Eligible Entrants may be used in advertising and promotional material by TCC in any medium (including, but not limited to television, print, press, cinema, radio, email, website and social media) and by entering the Promotion the Entrant consents to the use/publication of the Entry for an unlimited period of time, worldwide.
5. Entries remain the property of the Promoter.
6. Participation in the Promotion indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions governing the Promotion.
Download a copy of the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 646.9 KB)