The Townsville City Council 2017/18 Operational Plan and Budget was adopted at the Ordinary Council Meeting on Tuesday 27 June 2017. The budget will deliver a 5% cut on gross general rates for residential ratepayers.
- 27.06.17 - Budget delivers rates break, strong financial plan for city
- 27.06.17 - Council ledger is back in black
- 27.06.17 - Major works to support city’s growth
- 27.06.17 - Budget pumps $5.5M into water supply for city
- 27.06.17 - City wide maintenance gets top Budget billing
- 27.06.17 - Budget drives good deal for road spending
- 27.06.17 - City Budget goes hard on waste pick-up
- 27.06.17 - Animal management a funding priority
- 27.06.17 - Big Budget funding for Community Safety
- 27.06.17 - Funding for a sustainable city
- 27.06.17 - Events calendar will have residents cheering
- 27.06.17 - Renewals funding for water and sewerage networks
Visit our Festive Flags page for entry details.