Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF)
RADF is a unique partnership between the Queensland Government and the Townsville City Council to support local talent, unite communities and celebrate the arts across the state.
RADF promotes the role and value of arts, culture and heritage as key drivers of diverse and inclusive communities and strong regions. RADF invests in local arts and cultural priorities, as determined by local communities, across Queensland.
Applications for the first RADF Grant funding in 2018/2019 have closed.
- Applications for over $1,000 and up to $10,000 per application are invited
- You can only receive one (1) grant from RADF per financial year.
Guidelines and Useful Forms
- Guidelines - Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) - (PDF, 295.7 KB)
- Glossary of Terms - Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) - (PDF, 465.5 KB)
- RADF Eligibility Checklist Professional or Emerging Artist 2018-19 - (PDF, 217.6 KB)
- RADF Auspices Form - (PDF, 262.2 KB)
- RADF Assessment Criteria Help Sheet - (PDF, 194.6 KB
For further information contact Council's Grants Officer on 13 48 10 or send an email.