Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF)
RADF is a unique partnership between the Queensland Government and the Townsville City Council to support local talent, unite communities and celebrate the arts across the state.
RADF promotes the role and value of arts, culture and heritage as key drivers of diverse and inclusive communities and strong regions. RADF invests in local arts and cultural priorities, as determined by local communities, across Queensland.
In 2018/19 financial year, there will be two (2) RADF Grant funding rounds.
The opening date for the first RADF Grant funding round will be Monday 22 October 2018.
- Applications will close at 12pm (AEST) on Monday 19 November 2018.
The opening date for second RADF Grant funding round will be announced in early 2019.
- Applications for over $1,000 and up to $10,000 per application are invited
- You can only receive one (1) grant from RADF per financial year.
Guidelines and Useful Forms
- Guidelines - Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) - (PDF, 295.7 KB)
- Glossary of Terms - Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) - (PDF, 465.5 KB)
- RADF Eligibility Checklist Professional or Emerging Artist 2018-19 - (PDF, 217.6 KB)
- RADF Auspices Form - (PDF, 262.2 KB)
- RADF Assessment Criteria Help Sheet - (PDF, 194.6 KB)
How to apply
|Online application form|
Council will be holding workshops to provide a better understanding of:
- The RADF grant program and guidelines.
- The RADF grant assessment criteria.
- Information that you need to include in your RADF grant application.
- Completing the RADF grant application and budget.
- The RADF grant acquittal process.
Workshop 1 – 4 November 2018 – REGISTER HERE
Workshop 2 – 6 November 2018 - REGISTER HERE
For further information contact Council's Grants Officer on 13 48 10 or send an email.