Vendors & Suppliers
If you are a food vendor, exhibitor, stallholder or supplier who is interested in being involved in major council events this is the page for you! This page will be updated regularly to add events and opportunities for vendors and suppliers to apply to be involved.
The Townsville Pet Expo is a FREE community event all about our furry, feathered and finned friends.
The aim of this event is to educate Townsville pet owners about the importance of responsible pet ownership. The 2020 Townsville Pet Expo is also an opportunity for our residents to learn about what is on offer in Townsville for their animal companions.
We are currently seeking applications from a wide range of pet and animal related organisations, service providers, community groups and local businesses to participate in this growing annual community event.
Date: Sunday, 14 June 2020
Times: 9am to 3pm
NEW Location in 2020: Anderson Botanic Gardens, Pimlico
Applications Close: Midnight Sunday 26 April, 2020
View the sponsorship proposal online.
All Pet Expo applicants will be contacted by Friday 1 May, 2020, to advise if your application has been successful or not.
Eco Fiesta is a long running and well-loved environmental festival, proudly presented by Townsville City Council.
Now in its 28th year, some of the primary aims of this event are:
- To increase public awareness around environmental issues and sustainability, and to educate the community on ways to become more environmentally conscious.
- To provide an opportunity for local businesses and organisations, with an environmental focus, to showcase their products/services to the broader community.
Applications are now open for exhibitors who would like to be part of this popular and proudly purposeful event.
Date: Sunday 7 June 2020
Times: 9am to 3pm
Location: Queens Park, North Ward
Applications Close: Midnight Sunday 3 May, 2020
Applicants will be will be notified by Friday 8 May of the success of your application.
Forms and Fact Sheets
- Environmental Guidelines Factsheet (PDF)
- Recycling Policy Factsheet (PDF)
- Risk Assessment Form (PDF)
- Stallholder Guidelines (PDF)
- How to Guide - Plastic Free (PDF)
For more information or further enquiries on any of the above events, please contact the Customer Service Centre on 13 48 10.
Please note, an expression of interest does not automatically guarantee your acceptance into this event.