Northern Beaches Leisure Centre
The new water slides are now open!
Grab your togs and goggles and have a fun day at the pool. There's picnic tables, BBQ facilities, a kiosk and plenty of space to relax - enjoy swimming and sliding at Northern Beaches Leisure Centre!
Location: North Shore Estate, 7-31 Erskine Place, Burdell
Lessee: Jon and Maria Sieben
Phone: (07) 4774 7593
- 4 pools with plenty of shade
- 50m, eight lane pool
- Heated programs pool
- Beach pool with play features
- Fenced Toddler pool
- Water slides
- Kiosk with swimming merchandise and food and beverage
- Change rooms with toilets and showers (disability access)
- BBQ and picnic tables
- Grassy recreation area
- Plenty of on-site parking
- North Shore Swim School
- Water babies from 6 months of age
- Learn to Swim Levels
- Junior Squad
- Aqua Aerobics classes are available
- These hours are subject to change during the cooler months between June and August
- Children (12 and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older) at all times.
|Public Holidays||8am to 4pm|
Public Admission Fees
|Pass Type||Adult|| Concession|
(Over 55 or Pension Card Holder)
(Under 2 no charge)
|Family Admission||1 adult plus 2 children||$9|
|Additional adults (per additional adult)||$4|
|Additional child (per additional child)||$2|
*Prices listed in effect as of 1 July 2013
Multi-swim passes can be used at all Council Aquatic facilities, irrespective of the place of purchase.
- The centre is open all year round
- Notification will be given for any short closures
- Lifeguards are on duty during opening hours, seven days a week.
- Bookings are welcome.
- Contact the lessee to arrange bookings
- For school visits, please contact the centre or enquire at the admission counter.