Northern Beaches Leisure Centre
Visit Council's Christmas Operating Hours page for details of closures and opening hours during the festive season.
The new water slides are now open!
Grab your togs and goggles and have a fun day at the pool. There's picnic tables, BBQ facilities, a kiosk and plenty of space to relax - enjoy swimming and sliding at Northern Beaches Leisure Centre!
Location: North Shore Estate, 7-31 Erskine Place, Burdell
Lessee: Jon and Maria Sieben
Phone: (07) 4774 7593
- 4 pools with plenty of shade
- 50m, eight lane pool
- Heated programs pool
- Beach pool with play features
- Fenced Toddler pool
- Water slides
- Kiosk with swimming merchandise and food and beverage
- Change rooms with toilets and showers (disability access)
- BBQ and picnic tables
- Grassy recreation area
- Plenty of on-site parking
- North Shore Swim School
- Water babies from 6 months of age
- Learn to Swim (6pm on Monday to Thursday and 11:30am on Saturday)
- Junior Squad
- Aqua Aerobics (9am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and 6pm on Monday and Wednesday)
- These hours are subject to change during the cooler months between June and August
- Children (12 and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older) at all times.
|Public Holidays||8am to 4pm|
Water Slide Hours
Public Admission Fees
|Pass Type||Adult|| Concession|
(Over 55 or Pension Card Holder)
(Under 2 no charge)
|Family Admission||1 adult plus 2 children||$9|
|Additional adults (per additional adult)||$4|
|Additional child (per additional child)||$2|
* Fees are reviewed annually.
Multi-swim passes can be used at all Council Aquatic facilities, irrespective of the place of purchase.
- The centre is open all year round
- Notification will be given for any short closures
- Lifeguards are on duty during opening hours, seven days a week.
- Bookings are welcome.
- Contact the lessee to arrange bookings
- For school visits, please contact the centre or enquire at the admission counter.