Cr Ann-Maree Greaney
Business phone: 13 48 10
Mobile phone: 0448 378 111
- Community Health and Environment
- Sister Cities
- Townsville Eliminate Dengue Community Reference Group
- Environmental Sub-Group (recovery committee)
- Planning and Development
- Community and Cultural Development
- Financial Assistance and Events Group (FAEG)
- Townsville Breakwater Entertainment Centre Management Committee
- City Image Advisory Committee – member
- Townsville Local Marine Advisory Committee – member
We respect your privacy.
- Newsletter May 2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Newsletter October 2018 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Newsletter July 2018 (PDF, 2.5 MB)
- Newsletter November 2017 (PDF, 5.6 MB)
- Newsletter April 2017 (PDF, 688.9 KB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 795.4 KB)
Ann-Maree Greaney is a long term resident and home owner in Division 3 who has watched Townsville grow into a thriving regional centre.
A former employee at Townsville City Council, as Special Events and Protocol Officer, Ann-Maree was a key member of the team that delivered and implemented major events over an 11 year period. She was also Secretary of the Sister City Committee, an active member of the City Imaging Committee and delivered Welcome Home Parades for Military Personnel, Australia Day, Anzac Day, Carols by Candlelight and other council events.
Educated at Holy Spirit School and St Margaret Mary’s College, she obtained a Diploma of Education from James Cook University and an Executive Certificate in Event Management from the University of Technology, Sydney.
Ann-Maree’s career has also seen her work for the National Rugby League in Sydney, Tec-NQ where she worked with the Federal Government to secure $2 million worth of funding for a regional training accommodation facility for apprentices and more recently as the Fundraising and Marketing Manager for the Townsville Hospital Foundation to assist in the redevelopment of the Children’s Ward.
Ann-Maree currently sits on the Board of the Cowboys Leagues Club and is a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Ann-Maree and her husband have two sons aged 12 and 10. She is also a keen runner and completed her first Marathon in 2015.