Cr Paul Jacob
Business phone: 13 48 10
Mobile phone: 0439 850 312
- Governance and Finance
- Community Health and Environment
- Townsville Water and Waste
- Innovation and Business Advisory Group – representative
- Community Safety Advisory Committee – member
Divisional Newsletter - Division 2
We respect your privacy.
- Newsletter January 2020
- Newsletter May 2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Newsletter July 2018 (PDF, 2.5 MB)
- Newsletter April 2017 (PDF, 793.0 KB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 1.0 MB)
Divisional Boundary as at March 2020
Council divisions were reviewed by the Local Government Change Commission in 2019, with the boundary changes commencing at the March 2020 elections.
- Electoral Commission Queensland ECQ - Final Electoral Boundaries - Townsville City (effective from March 2020)
- Interactive Map - Electoral Commission Queensland (final and existing boundaries)
Paul Jacob was born in Sydney and has lived in Townsville for over 23 years. He graduated from Birrong Boys High School and has an equivalent diploma of Electronics and Communications.
Paul has worked for the Overseas Telecommunication Commission, specialising in satellite communications, the Department of Defence, James Cook University and Townsville Hospital.
He founded and chaired the Townsville City Council Watch Group, was a foundation member of the Townsville Ratepayers Association and President of the Northern Beaches Community Consultative Group.