Cr Kurt Rehbein
Business phone: 13 48 10
Mobile phone: 0439 847 860
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Murray Users Sports Advisory Committee
- Commonwealth Games Project Team
Committee Deputy Chairperson
- Townsville District Disaster Management Group
- Townsville Local Disaster Management Group
- Infrastructure Services
- Governance and Finance
- Community Health and Environment
We respect your privacy.
While we always try to ensure the information we publish in our e-newsletters is accurate, the information is subject to change. Council is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience arising from the use of our e-newsletters or social media channels.
Similarly, links to external websites and other social media accounts are provided as a convenience to users and such sites and associated content may not be under the control of the Townsville City Council and the use of these respective third party links does not imply endorsement of that website, service or person by council.
- Newsletter May 2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Newsletter October 2018 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Newsletter July 2018 (PDF, 830.5 KB)
- Newsletter November 2017 (PDF, 6.0 MB)
- Newsletter April 2017 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 751.7 KB)
Kurt Rehbein wants to help drive Townsville’s economy through planning and teamwork, while focusing on tackling crime, keeping rates affordable and supporting local businesses.
Prior to being elected to council, Kurt worked as a cabinetmaker, RAAF Military Dog Handler and as a Fire Fighter. He has seen the city grow from a relatively small town to a thriving ‘Capital of the North’, hosting huge events with beautiful places to visit.