Cr Kurt Rehbein
Business phone: 13 48 10
Mobile phone: 0439 847 860
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Murray Users Sports Advisory Committee
- Commonwealth Games Project Team
Committee Deputy Chairperson
- Townsville District Disaster Management Group
- Townsville Local Disaster Management Group
- Infrastructure Services
- Governance and Finance
- Community Health and Environment
Divisional Newsletter - Division 7
We respect your privacy.
- Newsletter January 2020
- Newsletter October 2019
- Newsletter May 2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Newsletter October 2018 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Newsletter July 2018 (PDF, 830.5 KB)
- Newsletter November 2017 (PDF, 6.0 MB)
- Newsletter April 2017 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 751.7 KB)
Divisional Boundary as at March 2020
Council divisions were reviewed by the Local Government Change Commission in 2019, with the boundary changes commencing at the March 2020 elections.
- Electoral Commission Queensland ECQ - Final Electoral Boundaries - Townsville City (effective from March 2020)
- Interactive Map - Electoral Commission Queensland (final and existing boundaries)
Kurt Rehbein wants to help drive Townsville’s economy through planning and teamwork, while focusing on tackling crime, keeping rates affordable and supporting local businesses.
Prior to being elected to council, Kurt worked as a cabinetmaker, RAAF Military Dog Handler and as a Fire Fighter. He has seen the city grow from a relatively small town to a thriving ‘Capital of the North’, hosting huge events with beautiful places to visit.