Cr Mark Molachino - Deputy Mayor of Townsville
Business phone: 13 48 10
Mobile phone: 0439 849 856
- Planning and Development
- Infrastructure Services
- Townsville Water and Waste
- RAAF Heritage Committee
- Urban Development Institute of Australia - Townsville (UDIA)
Divisional Newsletter - Division 4
We respect your privacy.
- Newsletter - December 2020
- Newsletter January 2020
- Newsletter May 2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Newsletter October 2018 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Newsletter July 2018 (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- Newsletter November 2017 (PDF, 6.3 MB)
- Newsletter April 2017 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 913.0 KB)
Council divisions were reviewed by the Local Government Change Commission in 2019, with the boundary changes commencing at the March 2020 elections.
- Electoral Commission Queensland ECQ - Final Electoral Boundaries - Townsville City (effective from March 2020)
- Interactive Map - Electoral Commission Queensland (final and existing boundaries)
Mark Molachino was born and schooled in the sugar producing town of Ingham. He joined the RAAF in 2000 and has served in various locations around Australia. He settled back in Townsville upon retiring from the permanent RAAF and continues to serve as a Reservist.
Mark is a commercial helicopter pilot and graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors course. Currently serving as the Deputy Mayor of Townsville, Mark is working hard to move Townsville forward. Mark lives with his wife and three daughters.