Cr Mark Molachino
Business phone: 13 48 10
Mobile phone: 0439 849 856
- Infrastructure Services
- Local Recovery Group (Deputy Chair)
- Built Environment Sub-Group (recovery committee)
- Planning and Development
- Townsville Water and Waste
- Community Safety Advisory Committee – member
We respect your privacy.
While we always try to ensure the information we publish in our e-newsletters is accurate, the information is subject to change. Council is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience arising from the use of our e-newsletters or social media channels.
Similarly, links to external websites and other social media accounts are provided as a convenience to users and such sites and associated content may not be under the control of the Townsville City Council and the use of these respective third party links does not imply endorsement of that website, service or person by council.
- Newsletter May 2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Newsletter October 2018 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Newsletter July 2018 (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- Newsletter November 2017 (PDF, 6.3 MB)
- Newsletter April 2017 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 913.0 KB)
Mark Molachino was born in Ingham and has lived in North Queensland for most of his life. He is married and has three young daughters.
Mark has served for 18 years in the Australian Defence Force, serving in both Australia and overseas. He returned to Townsville in 2009 as a small business owner and has worked in the aviation, tourism, mining and construction sectors.
He is passionate about creating opportunities that allow families to remain in our great city and is working hard to ensure the Upper Ross in particular receives its fair share of infrastructure and facilities.