Cr Mark Molachino
Business phone: 13 48 10
Mobile phone: 0439 849 856
- Infrastructure Services
- Local Recovery Group (Deputy Chair)
- Built Environment Sub-Group (recovery committee)
- Planning and Development
- Townsville Water and Waste
- Community Safety Advisory Committee – member
Divisional Newsletter - Division 4
We respect your privacy.
- Newsletter January 2020
- Newsletter May 2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Newsletter October 2018 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Newsletter July 2018 (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- Newsletter November 2017 (PDF, 6.3 MB)
- Newsletter April 2017 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 913.0 KB)
Divisional Map - current
Divisional Boundary as at March 2020
Council divisions were reviewed by the Local Government Change Commission in 2019, with the boundary changes commencing at the March 2020 elections.
- Electoral Commission Queensland ECQ - Final Electoral Boundaries - Townsville City (effective from March 2020)
- Interactive Map - Electoral Commission Queensland (final and existing boundaries)
Mark Molachino was born in Ingham and has lived in North Queensland for most of his life. He is married and has three young daughters.
Mark has served for 18 years in the Australian Defence Force, serving in both Australia and overseas. He returned to Townsville in 2009 as a small business owner and has worked in the aviation, tourism, mining and construction sectors.
He is passionate about creating opportunities that allow families to remain in our great city and is working hard to ensure the Upper Ross in particular receives its fair share of infrastructure and facilities.